*WELCOME*, which categories do you like to visit?

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why some Malaysian men gave up on women…
( Of course, not all women are the same.........just for laughs)


1."Whatever"

Men: What to have for dinner?
Women: Whatever.
Men: Why not we have steamboat?
Women: Don't want la, eat steamboat later got pimples in my face.
Men: Alright, why not have Si Chuan cuisine.
Women: Yesterday ate Si Chuan, today eat again?
Men: Hmm... I suggest we have seafood.
Women: Seafood no good la, later I got diarrhoea.
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: Whatever.

2. "Anything"

Men: So what should we do now?
Women: Anything.
Men: How about watching movie? Long time we didn't watch movie.
Women: Watching movie no good la, waste time only.
Men: How about we go bowling or do some exercise?
Women: Exercise in such hot day? You not feel tired meh?
Men: Then find a café and have drink.
Women: Drink coffee will affect my sleep.
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: Anything.

3. "You decide"

Men: Then we just go home lo.
Women: You decide.
Men: Let's take bus, I will accompany you.
Women: Bus is dirty and crowded. Don't want la.
Men: Ok, we will take taxi.
Women: Not worth it la. For such a short distance.
Men: Alright, then we walk lo. Take a slow walk.
Women: What to walk with empty stomach woh?
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: You decide.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks like my woman lah!

f!fifiona said...

haha..
juz like me..

Akira 思胜 said...

Hahaha, this is wat girl usually do lor... hehe...

Dragon said...

hahaha, this is normal la....

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

O.O

I'm just glad I'm NOT like that. Well, who knows actually. I'm still single haha.

P/S Can't break the record. Parents decided to go to KL last minute. No more lepaking around the cinema :(

JiaNi said...

i dont think so only for malaysian.

-crash- said...

I BACK this 100%

Katherine said...

Hahahaha...I don't think this applies to Malaysian men only. :P

Funny! :P

3ugene said...

is ur gf act like tis?
hahah
buti'm not tat type of girl
i'm a girl who alwayz make decision^^

Ivan Liaw said...

hey, i agree with u man! haha!

Just .. JesS said...

nice sharing and good laugh

Anne said...

hohoho~~~ me not tis type hor~~^^
me good good de~^0^ hehe

林庭辉 said...

this is really what your woman did to you?

gal is like that la.

Yimino said...

"whatever" "anything" "you decide"

Haha, thats d different between gals n guys......

K3ViN said...

haha soooo funny nia

 

blogger templates | My Interesting Fact