*WELCOME*, which categories do you like to visit?

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

INCREDIBLE

1) Fold a New Pink $20 bill in half.

2) Fold again, taking care to fold it exactly as below

3) Fold the other end, exactly as before

The Pentagon on fire...

4) Now, simply turn it over...
Then The Twin Towers on fire.


What a coincidence! A simple geometric fold creates a catastrophic premonition printed on all $20 bills!!! COINCIDENCE?

And now look at this...

Triple Coincidence on a simple $20bill

It gets even better!! 9 + 11=$20!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell...

levian said...

wow, this is like Americans "predicted" it to happen. XD

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

.......O.O

I don't even know how to put my feeling into words lol. "SHOCKED" is an understatement.

Kikey Loo said...

hehe... i will try to do it by myself with USD$20.

Jaclyn [Yian] said...

-____-'''

That's so surprising!!! I'm speechless...

Crystal said...

Wow! I just realise it.. Strange..but, AMAZING!! ^^

K3ViN said...

actually i have this fact long ago..... i believe after 9/11.... anyway thanks ya 4 ur face

 

blogger templates | My Interesting Fact