*WELCOME*, which categories do you like to visit?

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wish to shop for cheap gadgets, but do not know where to head for?

LOWYAT is the answer.

If you plan to compare products sold in Courts Mammoth with Tesco, guess which one offer a better price?
Let's the battle begins.
To make everything looks fair, I will try to compare apple to apple.

Product 1: RM29.90 (Courts Mammoth)

Product 1: RM19.90 (Tesco)

Product 2 will be AVF ear phone as well. (I am planning to buy an ear phone so pay more attention to ear phone)

Product 2: RM39.90 (Courts Mammoth)
Product 2: RM29.90 (Tesco)

Why is it things selling in Courts Mammoth have to be a lot more expensive than Tesco?
If you did read my previous blog regarding Courts Mammoth, you will know I do not like Courts Mammoth at all. Then why I went there?
I went to Tesco in Mutiara Damansara that day to buy a DVD player, but sadly no stock for the one I chose and just opposite located this "Mammoth" on sales. and found that the price after Mammoth sales still remain "Mammoth"

Now, let's continue with product 3.
Product 3 : (Courts Mammoth)
Ladies and gentlemen, and here comes our product 3. Cool isn't it! It is 70" Samsung LCD TV.
They're selling it by half price.(50% discount)
Guess how much is this TV after the "Mammoth" discount?

Sorry, I cant find the same TV by Samsung in Tesco, but I can give you a hint:
As you can see, the retail price for Sony Bravia 70" TV is RM200,000 before discount.(Both Sony Bravia & Samsung are HD1080 with nearly similar spec) So what will be the discounted price of Samsung TV in Courts Mammoth?


THINK


THINK


THINK



And the answer is:

RM199,999.00 after their 50% discount!!!(Courts Mammoth)

How could this be possible???

This reminds me of a story, a very interesting story that suits the title well, sadly it's in Chinese. Since you have come so far, I guess you don't wish to miss the ending. By BEG or DRAG, ask someone to translate for you!


Here it goes,
一个八十岁的老人去做健康检查。检查途中,老人不断向医生炫耀他新婚的妻子多好多好。“她才二十五岁!”老人叫道,“我们结婚四个月,你知道她对我有多忠诚,她无时无刻都需要我,粘我粘到我都感到厌烦了!”“而且,”老人又说,“告诉你,她最近怀孕了!”医生静静地听着,一言不发,“怎么样?”老人得意洋洋地说,“不错罢?”医生抬起头,看了他一眼。“这让我想起一位失散多年的朋友。他跟我说过一个故事,是他在非洲狩猎时遇上的事。当时他在草原上遇到一头狮子,他立刻从背上抓下枪来瞄准。然而,他立刻发现他错了,他拿到的是雨伞,不是枪。这时已经太迟,狮子正站在他面前,就要扑过来,他只好把雨伞扛在肩上,使尽吃奶的力气‘砰砰砰’大叫三声,奇迹发生了,那狮子竟然倒下死掉啦。”“狗屎,这怎么可能”老人大叫,“那一定是别人干的!”“我也这么认为”医生说。

THE END

11 comments:

ling239 said...

it is always wise to check around for prices before any purchase....

凯文@〉〉-------世界奇观 said...

哈哈
i like the story.
quite interesting...
use another way to tel the old men abt the truth

Anne said...

tick tock tick tock....== 好复杂!! 明白一点点!! ==

* & the last word i need to say is....I LIKE TESCO!! cuz inside the price is more cheaper than the other!!! ^^ the end~

Geralvin said...

Anne- Thx for the summary, Anne. Coz Im too busy to conclude everything. Hehe.

Y-ling said...

Tesco is always a better choice. I've never considered Courts Mammoth even though I have moved 2 times in 4 years.

Geralvin said...

Yling = nomad?

f!fifiona said...

swt..

K3ViN said...

i always check few shop price b4 buy it,.......

yam9972 said...

oh my god ! have to waste time doing survey on price, so tired ler..aiyo...

but if not later will regret pulak..

Geralvin said...

IF u wish to buy from the cheapest place, I have no idea, have to do survey, if you plan to PAY for more, head to Courts Mammoth. They have a super dooper Mammoth price. They are having 0% installment plan. For the poor people that cant pay one shot. They have no choice but buy things here though more expensive. They are kind of taking rice from beggar. (my personal view). besides product that I have mention, I can say nearly everything they are selling there are expensive.

Amanda Vi Britannia said...

Wow awesome price comparison dude. Someone should really sue Courts Mammoth XD But I prefer going to Kinta City mall~ Tesco doesn't really sell what I want. Haha.

 

blogger templates | My Interesting Fact